Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as - the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at Omoda headquarters.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
How we use the collected data Our Services
When you order one of our services/products then we will ask for personal data like name, birthdate etc. These data will be used to execute your order. These data will be stored on a security server owned by www.omoda.com or by a third party. We will not combine your personal data with other data. Communication When you send emails or other messages to us it will be possible that we will save these messages. Sometimes we will ask for your personal data when this is relevant. This enables us to answer your questions and requests. These data will be stored on a security server owned by www.omoda.com or by a third party. We will not combine your personal data with other data.
We collect and use this information for no other purposes than described in our private policy unless we have received your permission to do otherwise.
Personal Data Options
We offer all visitors the possibility to look at, to change or to delete all personal data which has been provided to us. Adjustments and termination/removal of Newsletter At the bottom of all our mails you will find the possibility to adjust your personal data or to terminate the newsletter.
Questions and Feedback
4301 RX Zierikzee, The Netherlands
Phonenumber: +31 (0)111 45 3264
Monday till Friday: 09:00 – 22:00 hour E-mail: email@example.com
Chamber of commerce number: 20163412
VAT identification number: NL8215.90.649.B.01