How can I place an order
- You can shop via the links Women, Men, Boys and Girls. It is also possible to filter the shoes by designer.
- Once you have found the products you want, choose (when necessary) the size and click on the button “Add to Shoppingbag”.
- In the upper right corner of the page, you will see how many items you have in the shopping bag. If you click on “to Shoppingbag”, you will see the items you have in the shopping bag.
- Check your products in the shopping bag? Click on “continue” when you are finished shopping.
- There are three possibilities to complete your order:
o If you are already a club member on Omoda.com, please fill in your email address and password.
o The first time at Omoda.com? Create an account and you will be able to enjoy different benefits!
o Place the order without an account
- Fill in the required fields and select the preferred payment methods
- After the order is paid, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order
Do I have to pay shipping costs?
Yes, each country has its own shipping costs. You can easily check the prices on the upper left corner of the website. Choose the country where it has to be delivered and it will show the shipping costs directly
What is the delivery time?
The delivery time depends on which country the package needs to be sent. You can check the delivery time on the upper left corner of the website, when you have selected the country where the package needs to be delivered.
Do I have to pay extra costs, such as import duties and customs?
The packages with a destination outside the EU will be shipped as DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). As the recipient, you need to be aware for the (extra) costs for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. A payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
Omoda is not responsible for these extra costs.
What is the latest status of my order?
When you are a member of Club Omoda, you can check the latest status in your account. When your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with a track and trace link. With this link you can check where your order and when you can expect it.
Is it possible to give a preference date and time for delivering my package?
No, that is not possible.
Can I receive my package on a different address?
Yes. In the checkout you can choose to deliver your package at a different address. For instance, you can choose to deliver your package at your work.
What do I have to do when I gave the wrong address?
When your order has not been shipped yet, we can change your delivery address. Please send an email to email@example.com.
Is it neccessary to make an Omoda account?
You can shop at Omoda.com without creating an account. However, creating an account will benefit you in different ways to make the shopping more fun and easier!
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Make your own wish list
- Read reviews from other fans of Omoda.com or your (almost) new shoes
- Easy to place an order, since your personal data is already known.
- Easy return of exchange your items
- When subscribing for the newsletter you will be the first one who knows about special offers!
How will my order be delivered?
In each country we work together with the most reliable parcel delivery service. This parcel service is different in each country.
Is the VAT included in the price?
Yes, VAT is included in the total price. It is recommended to choose your country in the upper left corner of the website.
When you want to order and ship it outside the EU, please be aware that you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxed levied by the country you are shipping to. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Unfortunately we are unable to advice the amounts.
How do I use my discount code?
In the final step of the checkout, just before you pay your order, you can fill in your discount code.
To which countries do you deliver?
We deliver to the following countries:
Antigua and barbuda
Bosnia and herzegovina
Central african republic
Congo. The democratic republic of the
Lao. People's democratic republic
Libyan arab jamahiriya
Papua new guinea
Saint kitts and nevis
Taiwan. Province of china
Tanzania. United republic of
Trinidad and tobago
United arab emirates
Virgin islands. British
Austria - www.omoda.at
Germany - www.omoda.de
Fill in our contact form to ask your question or to give a suggestion. We will contact you as soon as possible.